Learn With Luxe Micro
If you are new to scalp micropigmentation or are an experienced artist who requires a refresh, Luxe Micro from Melbourne can get you where you need to be.
Marcin is a highly qualified and trained scalp micropigmentation / hair tattoo specialist who has been trained himself by some of the best in the industry, so it is only fitting that he carries out some of the highest quality training here at Luxe Micro to pass on his skills and knowledge. Being in the industry since 2017 he is one of few most experienced SMP artists in this country performed over 1000 procedures and being one of the most versatile artist in this country.
Our beginner courses include a complete kit to get you started in the industry and we will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed.
Take a look below and see what else our courses include.
Pre course : Self paced online theory and assessment.
- Introduction to your trainer.
- Introduction to scalp micropigmentation and basics.
- Some of the Government requirements.
- Safety, Sanitation, and Sterilization, skin anatomy, and reasons for loosing hair.
- Managing Expectations.
- Introduction to Equipment ,Pigment mixing and selection of shades.
- Pre-Care & After-Care.
- Marketing and Business Development tools to give you the confidence to promote your new business.(tips and tricks)
- Social media and taking good pictures.
- Client consent forms prior to procedure.
- Online training support group invitation.
- Includes access to online materials ( 12 months access)
- Create men’s density treatment.
- Create women’s hairline and baby hair density treatments.
- Scar camouflage
- SMP refresh touch up session
3 days in depth hands on training
You will practice within a group on various mediums and also get the opportunity to receive one-on-one time with trainers.
Day 1: Quick overview of theory. Familiarise yourself with the equipment and practice machine control, insertion depths and spacing on different type of materials.( fruits, fake skin etc.)
You will be taught all hairline styles that Luxe micro is know for. Get to practice drawing and execution of the treatment, colour matching and ink mixing.
Day 2: Live client demonstration by Marcin and student in density. This will be the models first session.
Day 3: Guided student’s solo bald. Complete the models first session from start to finish.
Full professional SMP Kit
- Top of a range wireless machine
- LUXXE 0603RL & 0503RL needles ( 40 sessions total)
- LUXXE black pigment and and Modifier Pigment.
- Practice skin and Mannequin Head to Practice
- Ink cups
- Photo & video content during training to use for your portfolio
- Business development tips and tricks
LUXECO certificate of achievement
Following completion of your course, Marcin will be available for ongoing mentoring and skills assistance. Shadowing sessions may be booked post course completion.
Cost : $5900 AUD
A non refundable deposit of $1000 will be required to secure your space .
Models: Students must provide their own bald models for day three. Density models will be provided by LUXECO. Models may be supplied given the appropriate notice or to out of state clients.
Upcoming group training dates:
NEXT CLASS – MID AUGUST 2022 ( limited spots)
Mentoring and Shadowing: Experienced Artists
This training option is for certified SMP artists looking for a refresher, struggling with getting consistent results, have trained elsewhere, and are still feeling lost – or for those simply wishing to learn our 3D realism technique and gain an additional certification!
1 & 2 day training with Marcin
Shadow Marcin through a client session
Q&A – this is a training session that is tailored to your specific questions and areas of focus
Colour theory, needle selection, skin types, blending and shading
Bring your own model or client for Marcin to help you through the first session
You will have access to an online theory platform
Day 2 (optional) asses healed results. Marcin will assist you through the density and blending session
LUXECO Masterclass ongoing learning certificate
$1000 AUD 1 day |
$1600 AUD 2 days |
Financing is available upon request. Contact us to apply.
LUXECO are well known for our professionalism and great attention to detail with clients – by achieving a LUXECO Scalp Micropigmentation training certificate, your clients will know you’ve been vetted for and assessed by Marcin himself.
We take pride in our work and that includes training – to receive a certificate, our students must complete all skills and hands-on assessments to the high standard we expect.